- When do mountain passes open for the summer?
For the most up to date information visit the CalTrans or Yosemite website: http://dot.ca.gov/hq/roadinfo/mtnhwys.htm https://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/conditions.htm ;
- Are the roads closed?
The best place to check current road conditions is on the CalTrans website. They are always up to date. http://dot.ca.gov/hq/roadinfo/mtnhwys.htm
- What is the difference between a fully equipped kitchen and a kitchenette?
A fully equipped Kitchen includes: Full-size Stove, Oven, and Fridge
Kitchenette includes: Small Sink, Small Fridge, and 2 Burner Stove
Both: Microwave, Eating/Cooking Utensils, Pots, and Pans, Dishes
- Are all rooms pet-friendly?
No. Please call in advance if you are bringing your pet to enable us to arrange an appropriate room for you.
- Can I leave my pet in the room while I'm gone?
Yes! Just make sure that your pet is crated while you are away.
- What if I am checking in after office hours? Please call our office to make arrangements.
- What if I need something outside of your office hours?
Just give us a call: 760-648-7712. We are available 24/7 via phone to ensure everything is taken care of.
- Do you have fireplaces?
Most of our suites have a fireplace. We provide the first small bundle of wood. Additional bundles may be purchased for $5.
- What kind of BBQs are available?
Charcoal; which can be purchased at the general store.
- Is there breakfast provided?
No, but we provide free coffee.
- Do you have a hot tub or pool?
- Is there boat parking